The laptop/desktop repairing course provided by Apar India is an advanced course in repairing laptop and desktop for both new and experienced candidates.
The course is under the NSDC skill development program to provide the latest learning and training opportunity to make a career in one of the fastest growing billions of dollar industry as a computer technician.
Apar Indis has an experience of more than 20 years in skill education sector and is one of the oldest institute currently in the field.
The course content:
- Master Class for configuring and Installing software and drivers.
- Maintainance and servicing of various components of the computer system.
- Install LAN/WAN and other networks to manage components
- Managing security & software in computers and networks
- Checking the system software updates
- Troubleshooting failure in systems, handling bugs and restoring functionalities.
- Learning the whole technical aspect of a computer repair to further provide support
This course is fully comprehensive of all the repairing techniques important to repair the system of major computer manufacturing firms like HP, Acer, Lenovo, HCL and many more.
Apar India provides chip level and card level Laptop Repairing Course that focus on various repairing aspects which is included in the course. this will help students gain knowledge about both, the chip level and card level understanding of the repairment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes