Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Under this Scheme, Training and Assessment fees are completely paid by the Government.
Apar India is working continuously to help the youth of India and provide them with the required skills and training to promote the skill India initiative under its wing PMKVY by the prime minister of India, Narender Modi.
Through PMKVY, Apar India is aimed especially towards the young and unemployed segment. It will assist them to hone their skillsets in order to expand their employment horizon with the help of a large number of PMKVY courses they can choose from. Apart from this, through Apar India, PMKVY registration is very beneficial to the applicant because it will enhance the knowledge in their respective work domains and as a result, it will generate better employment opportunities and standard of living. furthermore, it will also encourage the development of native business models along which directly contribute to our nation’s economic growth(GDP and PPP).
PMKVY is backed up by several components as listed below:
1. Short-term training: Currently, the scheme is providing training and certification to over 60 Lakh individuals.
2. Prior Learning Recognition: People who have learning experience beforehand are also assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
3. Special Projects: The candidates are trained and are provided practical projects which are given by Government institutions or corporate bodies.
4. Kaushal and Rozgar Mela: It is organized twice a year to analyze the success of PMKVY.
5. Assistance in Placement: The scheme also connects the eligible individuals to their potential employers and provide assistance to fetch them a job.
6. Continuous Monitoring: The scheme has certain means of regulations and quality training assurance which is further accompanied by top-notch technologies.
7. Standardized Branding and Communication: This component of PMKVY ensures public outreach, communication as well as mass visibility of the scheme to ensure more participation.